Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Setting Goals

My month started out great yesterday when my Lhasa feather painting made it to the front page on etsy.com! Of course I jumped up and down and giggled like a child the rest of the day, it is my first time after all! I loved the collection I was included in too, it was full of really unique, fun items with a lot of character. So all in all, it was a fun exciting day, ending with a few new paintings.


Penelope Feathers
Philosophy Feather
Planting Seeds Feather




2 comments:

embodying paradise said...

i´ve just discovered your work via the same etsy listing. from now on I´ll keep an eye on what you are doing ! your illustrations are enchanting ! best wishes from Lisbon !

River Luna said...

Thanks so much! I was just looking through your photos, they're amazing! You really capture the moment. And I love the dandelion one too. I'm working on some now, they're one of my favorites!