Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Etsy Favorites

It's a rainy day in my neck of the woods. Riv is watching Peter Pan, and pretending to fly off the couch. The pup is snoring loudly, and the kitten just stole my seat. I'm enjoying this slow day. What better time to share some of my very favorite handmade items, found on Etsy.

Paulina is an incredibly talented artist, who works in several mediums. I'm a huge fan of her work which I discovered just the day after she opened shop on Etsy. I was lucky enough to be her first sale, and now have this beautiful piece gracing my studio.
 It's even more stunning in person. I absolutely love it.

Wild Woman Awakening 
Her originals are going quick, I suggest you drop in before they're all sold!
Here are a couple others I hope to have one day...

La Loba - The Bone Woman
La Mariposa 
Such a great print and color combo on this bag from bookhou at home (a favorite shop).



Amy Komar, of artist in the arctic has such a positive vision behind her work.
I love everything Amy creates, all her pieces are full of joy and inspiration. 
I've had my eye on this one for some time. 
I love how each dot looks like a little jewel. Beautiful.

Initiation
Globe Series No. 1

Cloud Cover
If you forgot to get a 2012 planner, here's my very favorite - on sale for just $7. You can find yours here at juliakostreva.
This is the design I have. The pages are really nice and it even has a section in the front for planning projects, which I've found very useful.


 
happy wednesday!

~ marisa ~

1 comment:

only daydreaming said...

you have great taste in art. I too, share a love especially for Paulina Varregn and Amy Komar. Painted stones has become so popular and I love the colorful and sort of tribal feel that Amy's stones have. Oh! and I've just seen the neon feather stones you've added to your shop. Be still my heart. so lovely! :)